Monday, July 27, 2015

Double Chocolate Muffin

There's nothing wrong with appreciating your life with indulgence right? Lol. For me it's all about food. I'm a sugar fan.. Thus I need to find a way of health and the stuff that I actually love which are by the way ain't so healthy.. 




Somehow I forgot on which blog did I get this yummylicious-fullfilling muffin recipe but here it goes:

Double Chocolate Muffin

recipe from : google (I'm sorry, if the owner comes to this please tell me..)

Ingredients

300g  all purpose flour
80g cocoa powder
1 tbsp baking powder
1/2 tbsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
250g granulated sugar
100g butter - melted
250ml buttermilk -1cup
2 large eggs
150g dark chocolate (70%) -coarsely chopped

Steps
Heat oven to 200'c (392F). Prepare a cupcake pan with 12 muffin liners

Mix flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt in bowl. Set aside

Mix sugar, butter , buttermilk and eggs in a large bowl

Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix until just combined.

Stir in chocolate. But save 1/4 of the chocolate to put on top of muffins

Divide batter between 12 liners filling them completely full and sprinkle with remaining chocolate pieces

Bake 18-21 minutes or until cake tester comes out almost clean

Good Luck!!



p/s: Muffin coklat yang best ni adalah sangat2 yummm!! resepi penuh dengan coklat.. untuk penggemar coklat adalah sangat bersesuaian



No comments:

Post a Comment