Wednesday, April 11, 2018

It's been awhile..

Now.
I guess it's been more than a year since my last post.
Not that I've been a frequent writer back then but a year seems impropriate even though in real life a year pass thru in a blink of both eyes..

Life has been not so good either but I am still grateful to be alive.

To anyone that somehow is reading this, I hope you are doing well and you fighting spirit is still on fire.


There's a famous quote,

"There's a rainbow at the end of every rain"

(wait, is it really famous??lol)

Okay, back to the quote. Don't they realize not every rain ended with a colourful rainbow at the end? There's flood, and more flood, lanslide, mudslide, what else?

I'm being pessimistic and it actually feels great for the fact I can joke bout it.

Well, It's been many years but I still haven't found my rainbow of life.

Living in depression when you were a happily cheerful person makes your brain deteriorate even faster as you keep blaming yourself for losing your own F-word self.

Dear me, let's write more this year. Let's write everyday!!

I'm ending this with a picture of La Muerte from The Book of Life as the vogue-ness captured me..


(credit to Google)


No comments:

Post a Comment