Monday, December 24, 2018

Entering 30's

2019 is approaching
It means I'm gonna enter the 3+ era.
New era, new digits in life.
Browsing through the social media, reading how the kids nowadays from 13 to 14 saying how old they feel like, gave me goosebumps.
Kids, when I was 13 I don't even bother at my age. Even the me right now usually forget about my own age, unless those few heartless people keeps reminding me. LOL
Age is just a number, I agree. But when it comes to relationship, it's something else.
It is kind of weird when people who are way younger than you actually approach you with kind of solid confidence
Or should I just go for it?
Nah.. I am too immature for my age. Going for people who are equivalently immature like me, will wreck a havoc in both of our life.
well.. let's life be life..


No comments:

Post a Comment