Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Annyeonghaseyo!! Correct ah?

Let me tell you a story. I was never a person that has the keen attitude onto something or someone.

Even when everyone was a Hard-to-die-fans for some cute Korean actor or singer, I am so sure that I can't be bothered by those.. What, Lee Min Ho? Daebak? Oppa? haha..(To tell you the truth at one time I hate the term oppa as everyone around me kept repeating oppa oppa aneyong aneyong..they don't even pronounce it properly..sigh.. =_=')
I think the Korean-effect at Malaysia started during those Winter Sonata series. Seriously, during that time every girl was dreaming for soft kind of person like the main actor in that series. Like- ahhh Pleasee... I was in my Form 2 that time and still in the world of Card Captor Sakura.. hahaha.. Winter Sonata was during what year? 2002? It's been 14 years since the wave hits Malaysia. Since then girls especially fell head to toe to everything that Made-of-Korea. Yeahhh... till now...



Truth, I do watch Korean movies and dramas. Same goes to other countries' if they are good. Probably the first drama I like was Goong-Princess Hours. But I just watch it like,oh great.. Nothing "ahh!!So-cute!!" But I like the songs though.

Running Man! Ohmygoshh who does not know about the greatness of Running Man?? Well, actually I don't.. Atleast not until recent years... Lol. Yeah.. But I don't really get it at first.. Only after few episode, then, ah-hah!!



I am going to stress this out. It is not that I hate Korea. Its was just that when everyone around me getting tooo excited, it just annoyed me and I end up avoiding it.. that's all.. Daehan Minguk!!

But currently I actually fell for 2 Days 1 Night Series.. I don't know why.. Probably they are acting- naturally and mean games..no..harsh is better and softer word to use. Lol.
But seriously la weh.. It's addictive and I only watch the season 3 episodes as they're looking very well-together.



Plus why is it everytime they eat something, everything looks soo good?hahaha.. I guess that's the reason I'm gainig few kg since I started watching this show..  huh..

The problem is that, I fell for their culture and language. It sounds so much more complicated than English or Malay but it has that soft kind of language compare to Mandarin. (I supposed to learn Mandarin but I can;t find the urge to do so..Gosh.. Wake up Girl..You need Mandarin more than other language.)

But. I think I'm going with Korean language for now.. And to learn the language, I watched Return Of The Superman as for some basic words like 'podo' means grape..hahaha..Sorry guys..I love kids but what they eat are way more interesting.huuuu..

Easily bored, can't focused and greed. Those are my problem. Please tell me how should I solve these? I want to learn Mandarin. I want to learn Korean language and culture. And I also want to learn Spanish. Aigoo-yaa...Lol.

Probably that's the reason I can't manage my own life. sigh.

Anyone out there..Do help me.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment