Monday, January 2, 2017

HAPPY 2017!


It's the third day of 2017, I guess it's not too late to wish Happy New Year to everyone!
May this year is filled with blessings and happiness compare to last year.

As cheesy as it sounds, I do wish for world peace. My own nation's peace and even my own personal life and inner demon's peace. LOL.
And for people for be less judgmental, more understanding or at least has the slightest effort to understand other's differences and beliefs.

May war in every corner in the world subdue and life of every one's getting better.

To those who hold to their beliefs, may we take extra effort to be a greater believer this year. I do believe every religions teach us to be kind to others. So let's do that. Differences in beliefs and religions should never make us less human, in contrary, it should strengthens our value more.

Let's be better this year. 

Let's spread the love more.

Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment