Friday, September 18, 2020

Another year yet feeling common

It has been a year since my last post. Lol. Talk about trying to commit. Let see.. I am still trying to find myself. Nothing much has changed actually. Still drowning and barely keeps my mind intact. Bruh.. 

2020 is too mainstream if I must say. COVID-19 has been the main theme of this year. My country had one of those lock down phase and still currently under movement control order but less strict compare to those during total lock down.

One thing I learned during the lock down was I am happy by myself, totally. Things goes like this. I was by myself during the total lock down, for one and a half month as my parents was stucked at another state. Those 46 days was my healthiest and happiest days I had within the past years of my life. I manage to do proper gardening, cleaning, cooking, doing my jobs from home and even managed to cut down my weight and have that happy glow as per my friend's words. My 'cloudy' episodes were less severe, or should I say almost none. I woke up early, managed to do my simple workout, eat home cooked meals, and having a stress-free life I must say. Total bliss.

Don't get me wrong, I love my parents. But as soon as they came back, I started to be depressed again. I mean, those moments of hard to get out from bed, rarely eat at home, binge eating outside, everything went straight back into my routines once I am with them. Gosh. I am in a deep shit right now right?

haih.. I need help.

No comments:

Post a Comment