Thursday, December 22, 2022

Dump Diary

 07-03-2022

12:12 

Jade Place


I need some sort of idea on what to write. And how to write as well. Oh, and where.

I want to sell.

I want to learn about business and finance. 

I want to write and design.

I want to learn all the languages available in the world.

I want to travel.

I want to learn photograph.

I want to paint.

I want to know how to solve mediocre equations.

I want to know everything there is in the world.

I want to be someone who memorize the Quran and understands it to the core.

I want to learn about every other religions and beliefs in the world and understand why are they saying stuff as they said.

I want to learn on how to cook and gardening perfectly.

I want to learn how to build, sew and doing everything by myself.


But I am afraid.

Afraid to live a life.


15-03-2022

19:49

Jade Place


I think I am stuck in a very bad loop of habit of doing nothing in order to do everything.

Help Help Help



17-03-2022

18:10

Jade Place


My uncle and the family got tested positive for Covid today. I am worried. But then I told myself, they got each other, so I do not need to get worry and stuff. Worry about your life first, as you are by yourself.


I started to take a step to improve my life. I already made an appointment for my backpain treatment at a chiropractor clinic. Though I am not sure where. Lol.

And I think I was going to try a counseling sesh on my mental state. To reach out is hard but I will still try. I hope I can improve my life from now. I want to live my life to the fullest, not just breathing like what I am doing right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment